Gap Analysis: Our most requested service
HCI's Gap Analysis remains our most requested service. Comparing your current position to what is possible, this approach quickly yields a three-year prioritized action plan. You specify the focus in women's and/or children's services. We address ambulatory network positioning, inpatient services, niche opportunities, population health and outreach (including digital engagement), provider alignment, gender-friendly facility design and/or marketing. Can be done for women's and/or children's service, or any niche segment of either. Contact us for more information.
Attracting the affluent, savvy 55+ woman
Boomers hold 70% of US wealth. The boomer 55+ woman reinvented childbirth in the U.S. and hasn't stopped looking for smart non-traditional services that address her lifestyle needs. She's focused on maximizing wellness, and has the financial resources to seek out and pay for unique services. She is medically-unaffiliated for her new needs in metabolic balance, heart, neuro,plastic surgery and beyond. And she is experienced and savvy--what worked for the generation just before her won't appeal to her now. Attract her now and keep her for the rest of her life with new messaging and generation-specific program development.
Generations, Gender and Genes
Graf's most popular presentation brings the positives of a diverse workforce together with context, humor and possibilities. Topics include why Millennials and Gen Z are exactly the right generations for this time and place in history; leveraging strengths each generation brings to the workplace; how 2020 will see the emergence of a new national diversity; and a humorous look at how and why men and women communicate and interpret information differently.
The Holy Grail of Retail: Childbirth
Childbirth, one of only two or three peak life experiences in a lifetime, offers health systems the opportunity attract and retain the loyalty of new, young populations. Expectant parents unhesitatingly change every brand loyalty they have ever had--include providers and health systems. Reinvent OB for new generations: leverage smart retail strategies early to support population health, improve outcomes and lower costs. Obstetrics is the gateway to NICU, a service that financially underwrites every strong children's hospital or service. But this isn't yesterday's childbirth population. Today's childbearing generations communicate very differently, and depend on smart apps and on tech from genetic testing to maternal-fetal and neonatal care.
- From rural outreach to urban redundancies, more systems are facing decisions about closure of OB units. Decide when to close-or not-- and how to do it right to avoid community chaos and still support population health initiatives.
- Reinventing women's health care for new generations: Attracting Millennials and Gen Z...but not with yesterday's messaging.
- Children's ambulatory strategies and partnerships and attracting new young families, with or without inpatient peds.
- Versions 4.0: What's new in service line, birth centers, and women's centers.
- Leverage smart gender-friendly care and communications for men, women and children
- Lay the foundation now for your brand in precision medicine and genomics, something women inherently understand from pregnancy testing and the Angelina Jolie Effect.